Peter Fallow -- Bizarro World Romenesko!!

If there were ever a time for an arrogant, drunken, lazy, ethically challenged and totally fictitious reporter to comment on the state of journalism, it is now!

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Washingtonienne-Wonkette update!!!

Not really. This is just a quick note to my regular reader (and that's not a typo) that I'll be on holiday for the next week or so.

All the Washingtonienne news can be found elsewhere on the Web, so all you Washingtonienne Google searchers, please go elsewhere for all of your Washingtonienne updates.

No Washingtonienne links here, so take your Washingtonienne-seeking ass elsewhere.

Same for you people looking for "Washingtonienne anal sex" or "Washingtonienne ass fucking," or "Washingtonienne Wonkette spank" or "Washingtonienne Wonkette three-way" or "big steaming bowl of Washingtonienne Wonkette."

You won't find any of that rubbish here anymore.

No "Jessica Cutler" or "Jessica Cutler ass fuck" or "Jessica Cutler anal" or "Jessica Cutler it's all bullshit" here, either.

Just so you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home