Peter Fallow -- Bizarro World Romenesko!!

If there were ever a time for an arrogant, drunken, lazy, ethically challenged and totally fictitious reporter to comment on the state of journalism, it is now!

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Nude Wonkette-Washingtonienne pictures!

Oh, did I write "nude"? I meant "new."

Whatever. Pictures like this sure do make Lil' Pete very happy.

Now more than ever, I'm with the anonymous commentor on this post:

Please let me be the white meat in a Wonkette-Washingtonienne sandwich.

Would $800 be enough?

In other developments, here are our heroines being interviewed on Fox News.

After watching it, I'm more convinced of the veracity of the girls' story than ever before. I think it's their sidelong glances at each other and barely suppressed giddy laughter that seals it for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos are almost as lame as that over-played Madonna-Britney kiss. But everyone does seem to love when like-minded media whores get together for a good ol' fashioned faux-lesbian lovefest in the name of more shameless self-promotion.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home