Peter Fallow -- Bizarro World Romenesko!!

If there were ever a time for an arrogant, drunken, lazy, ethically challenged and totally fictitious reporter to comment on the state of journalism, it is now!

Monday, May 24, 2004

Bush's speech: The golden shower edition!

(I'm trying, Ana. I'm really trying.) I hope my Professional Journalist colleagues had plenty of cocktails tonight, because we really need them to whip out their turgid, gray column inches and piss all over George "I'm haplessly steering the bike of state down the primrose path of pussydom" Bush's speech.

UPDATE: The New York Times does it about right. Check out the last line: "An acknowledgment of past mistakes would be nice." Yes! Say it again, bitch!

As for the rest of you, I'm a little disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home